Saturday, March 26, 2011

Faith

I am a stay at home mom. While this is the best job I could have ever asked for, I'm starting to feel it may be a good idea for me to go back to earning some money. I would like to be able to support my family in the event of a crisis, and not to mention the fact that it would be nice to have extra money to spend on Amelia/donate to my passions/live comfortably and not paycheck to paycheck.

All big steps take a lot of courage. This leap is going to be based solely on Faith. I am very scared to make the investment I am about to make. So nervous that I am unable to sleep. After laying here praying to god to help me do what is right, I believe that this is the right choice. I want to be sure that whatever I do in life is not just to benefit myself but many others.

So now I ask myself, isn't this what life is all about? God leads you into a new direction, unable to see the road ahead clearly, but knowing in your heart it is the right choice, you step ahead. When you make a decision to go with His plan it seems every choice you make can reflect right back to this plan, whether intended or not. We are always being watched, whether we realize or not.. It is when we let go of these fears that we enjoy the most precious gifts we have been given.

Amelia's first smiles were my first signs of true happiness.




For the jar of flour was not used up and the jug of oil did not run dry, in keeping with the word of the Lord spoken by Elijah. 1 Kings 17:16

No comments:

Post a Comment