Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fundraiser Time!!!

I am lucky to be party of a huge family. My DS family has gotten me through a lot in the past year... Worries, struggles with feeding and schedules, etc. Even more important than that, my family is held together by the support of the strongest hands I know. These women will do anything for their family, and for others who are in desperate need of help. Will you help them?

I have jumped on the bandwagon to help fundraising for Max's adoption with Debbie Marks. The average cost for international adoption is $30,000. I know a lot of families are being hit hard by the economy right now, myself included, but if we can rise up together and give in this desperate time of need, we could not only save a life, but help deliver another orphan to his Family. 

Please visit my website if you would like to purchase and help the cause. I will be donating 25% of sales now through April 16th. Use code RRMAX when checking out.

If you would like to donate directly or are interested in other products, please check out Debbie's site for her list of fundraisers. (I especially love THIS fundraiser.)



“We are all pencils in the hand of God.” - Mother Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment